Looking for a new home can be a lot of work. Let us assist you as your partner in the process of finding a new home. Buying a home is a step-by-step process, we will be there for you every step of the way.
- You need to be pre-qualified for a mortgage loan. The lender of your choice will provide you with a pre-approval document we can attach to offers when the time comes, this is an important first step.
- We will set you up with your own search to all the listings available with the price and features you request. New listings will be available to you before they are even in the newspaper.
- We will set up showings appointments for any listings you want to see and be with you to answer any questions you have. We can research questions that can’t be answered on site and follow up with you when the information is available.
- We can help you evaluate the pros and cons of different properties and assist you in making offers on the properties you select.
- After your offer is accepted we can help you arrange a home inspection and gather the paperwork necessary for your mortgage application.
- We will be there to assist you and your attorney in managing the process up to closing to make sure things get done on time and that your closing is not delayed.
- We will accompany you on the final walk through before you go to the closing to be sure the property ready for sale.
We work as your Real Estate Agent and we represent you — not the seller.
We are always ready to assist you with the steps necessary to sell your home or investment property. Together we can work the get the best sale price possible for your property.
- We will inspect your property and make suggestions on what you can do to make it as appealing as possible to prospective buyers.
- We will complete a market analysis of property sales, to help determine a reasonable asking price for your home.
- We will also analyze the other properties currently on the market, your potential competition to see how your property will compare to others in the eyes of a buyer.
- We will recommend an asking price for your home and explain potential closing expenses.
- Upon listing, your home will be placed with EWM Multiple Listing Service. This service covers South Florida and is one of the top Multiple Listing Services in the country giving your property maximum exposure.
- We will place a sign on your home for visibility to potential buyers.
- We will prepare color listing sheets, newspaper advertising, and submit your property to all EWM channels to ensure total exposure of your property to prospective buyers.
- We will help you analyze offers made on your property and counsel you on appropriate counter offers to keep the process on track.
- After an offer is accepted we will manage the inspection and mortgage period and assist you and your attorney to follow the transaction through closing.
Put our knowledge and experience to work for you, list your home with Diana Let’s get started today, call us now at 305-510-4698.